Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Low Carb Hash Browns?

Dawn Gagnon Low Carbers Journal

Are you kidding me? YUMMY

First I wanted to start out by saying I DID NOT create this idea. What I did do, was alter the recipe and created these little jewels.  I promise you, you will not miss having real potato hash browns once you make these...

1/2 of head of fresh cauliflower
pink salt and pepper to your tasting
2 eggs
1/4 cup bacon bits
1/2 cup shredded cheese (I used taco mix cheddar cheese)
1/4 grated onion (I did not use that but the original recipe did have onion)
coconut oil

Grate or finely chop your cauliflower.  Add Salt and Pepper. Stir in two eggs, cheese and bacon bits and onion (opt).   Warm up a skillet with a little coconut oil - using a large tablespoon, spoon some of the mixture and fry on both sides until it is brown the way you like it. When I ate potato hash browns I loved them crisp, and yes you can make cauliflower hash browns crisp too!


1 comment:

Dawn Gagnon said...

OMG these look Amazingggggggggggggg~!~~ Can't wait to try~~~~!!!

Search This Blog Here

Infolinks In Text Ads