google.com, pub-1464565844894992, DIRECT, f08c47fec0942fa0 The Low Carb Kitchen: Weight Loss Progress

Monday, June 22, 2015

Weight Loss Progress

Weight and height are used in computing body m...
Weight and height are used in computing body mass index, an indicator of risk for developing obesity-associated diseases. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Well Im down a total of 45 lbs. and it has not been easy, birthdays, Mothers Day, Fathers Day all call for cakes, and cookouts etc. It can be hard for the person trying to lose weight especially doing low carb.
I only take Phentermine when I can remember. I know that sounds crazy but remembering to take my thyroid meds and blood pressure meds is about all my mind seems to want to allow for. I know it is supposed to be considered "addictive" but this just hasn't been my experiment. My theory is, if it is addictive, I'm sure I'd remember to take it every day without fail. Perhaps for others it is addictive..I can only relate my own personal experiences.

I am still employing overall reduced portions, and following the low carb plan..which for me is a simplified version, more veggies, less carbs, but I know Im headed for a plateau so I have to prepare for that strategy. Two things I have learned is 1. I don't need as much food as I thought I did, 2. It doesn't necessarily get easier as time goes by.

No comments:

Search This Blog Here

Free SEO Tools

Infolinks In Text Ads