English: Flesh of an Atlantic Salmon. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)
Makes 4 servings
- 1 15 1/2-ounce can salmon
- 1 16-ounce can green beans cut, drained
- 1 4 1/2-ounce jar mushrooms sliced, drained
- 4 ounces Monterey jack cheese cut in cubes (about 1 cup)
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 1 7/8-ounce package sour cream and chives sauce mix
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 8-ounce can refrigerated crescent dinner rolls
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sesame seeds or poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- Grease or butter a deep 2 1/2- to 3-quart round baking dish.
- Drain salmon; remove any bones and dark skin. Break up salmon and place in baking dish with green beans, mushrooms and cheese; toss to combine; set aside.
- In a small saucepan over medium heat, cook and stir milk, sauce mix and onion until blended and thickened. Stir into salmon mixture.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Arrange crescent roll triangles on top of hot mixture, placing points towards center and rolling points back about 1 inch to form an opening in center. Press outer edge of dough to rim of baking dish. Pinch edges of triangles together to form a top crust. Sprinkle dough with seeds.
- Bake 20 minutes longer or until crust is golden brown and mixture is hot and bubbly.